PTF stands for Parents, Teachers and Friends. It is an organization where parents, teachers and friends of Faith Lutheran School and Preschool get together to plan events to benefit and entertain our kids and community. Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to be a part of this busy organization.
Over the next several months, PTF has planned, and would love your assistance with,
- October 2nd- Science Night- a place for kids and their parents to experiment with and have fun with science. 6:30-8:00pm
Needed- snacks and parent volunteers to help run a few stations.
Talk to Tina Henry firstname.lastname@example.org about snacks
or Mr. Schneck email@example.com to run a booth.
- October 17th-Community Health Fair- We are inviting our neighborhood to take part in a health fair! Vision screening, blood tests, seat belt safety and nutrition are just a few of the topics covered in this fair. 8am-12 noon
Needed- Spread the word, invite friends and neighbors, we also need breakfast type snacks such as bagels or muffins, and several volunteers to welcome visitors and assist them in filling out forms (you will receive training for the forms).
Talk to Gabrielle Bauer firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer or sign up at SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0A44A5A72CA46-health.
- October 30th- Trunk or Treat- Our parking lot will be partly filled with decorated cars filled with candy and treats, some games, a warming tent and great snacks. A safe, fun place for our kids and the community kids to trick or treat. 5-7pm
Needed- Candy or treats (lots), cupcakes or bars for a cakewalk, canopies on standby in case of bad weather, volunteers to decorate cars and man them, several people to run games or do face painting, inviting your neighbors and friends!
Email the office email@example.com or log on to Signupgenius.com/go/20f0a44a5a72ca46-trunk
if you are willing to volunteer and the theme of your car, so we don’t have 6 Frozen-themed vehicles J.
- October 30-November 1- Scholastic Book Fair- Books you can buy right off the tables without waiting for them to come through the mail. Our school earns Scholastic dollars or cash to buy some of the extra things that make school special.
Needed- Help to set up and take down. Talk to Tina Henry firstname.lastname@example.org
- November 11- Decommissioning Ceremony for our US Flag - We are inviting veterans and active duty military members for this event. We are retiring our present flag (outside flag pole) and replacing it with a new one. Come honor those who serve among us! The ceremony will take place at 11am on Veteran’s Day.
Needed- For you to invite those friends and family who served or continue to serve in our Armed Forces.
As you can see, we have a lot planned and we need your help to do it well!
Hope to see you at our next meeting on October 8th at 7pm.
If you have any questions, your PTF officers would be happy to answer them. They are Tina Henry, President email@example.com
Sheila Lillo, Vice-President firstname.lastname@example.org
Deanna Schneck, Sec.email@example.com
Gabrielle Bauer, Treas. firstname.lastname@example.org